upcoming events

in the next two weeks:

see all upcoming events

announcements

Do you have old cell phones or used ink cartridges and want to recycle them? Contact Liz Fossett.

dems poll

Unfortunately our poll cannot be displayed on this page.

georgetown dems blog

read the rest of the blog

alumni

Are you a Georgetown Dems alum? We'd love to hear what you're doing now!

subscribe to our mailing list

mailing list archive

blog

Last week's caption contest winner: leaveonlyfootprints! Check his entry and others here.

Since Bush has to dress up extensively during the course of his job, today's caption contest features President Bush and Vladimir Putin garbed in another terrific costume:


Have at it.

7 comments:

Or said...

"I've always wanted to participate in a pride parade..."

Jenna L said...

Aww... this just happened to Laura too.

(For context, check out: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/06/earlyshow/main2233193.shtml )

Jenna L said...

Eh... that link got cut off I think.

Here it is in full form, hopefully:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/
2006/12/06/earlyshow/main2233193.shtml

leaveonlyfootprints said...

"I'm confused: it's not bedtime yet, so why am I in my pajamas? And when is Dick gonna read me a bedtime story?"

Adam Hearts Dems said...

"This kimi... kiman... kimaniono is really bunching up!"

Rach C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rach C said...

"Wow, I haven't played a game of Follow the Leader this tough since Cheney stole my jumpsuit and made me chase him around the Oval seventeen times while he hummed 'Hail to the Chief'... Or was it 'I'm a Little Teacup'? I forget..."